Rapidly analyze large populations at the single-cell level.
Flow Cytometry is a powerful laser-based technology that analyzes large cell populations in great detail using light-scattering and fluorescence intensity. This method allows for accurate and precise analyses of extracellular, intercellular, intracellular and cell surface molecules to better characterize and define cell types in a mixed or purified sample. The use of multi-color (polychromatic) flow cytometry has a host of applications in basic research, drug discovery, and the clinical laboratory. Our lab operates and maintains multiple FACS Canto II systems to maximize efficiency.
Flow Cytometry advantages:
- Incomparable assay design approach to better analyse a wide array of parameters
- High throughput capability designed to maximize efficiency while preserving accuracy and precision
- In depth analysis of complex cellular processes such as:
- Cell cycle regulation
- Cell proliferation
- Ploidy determination
- Intracellular degradation (autophagy)
- Functional studies within phenotypically defined populations.
- DNA and RNA analysis
- Intricate immunophenotyping, oncological, and disease-associated biomarker analysis and monitoring
- Intracellular and surface marker analysis and/or phenotyping
- Whole cell and receptor binding assays
- In vitro toxicology, antibody screening, and rare event analysis, such as in dendritic cells, and stem/progenitor cells
Connect with our experts today.
Cambridge Biomedical has flow cytometry experts to assist you with customized assay development, validation, optimization, and sample analysis.
Banner Photo Credit: Maloy Mangada