Cambridge Biomedical recognizes that recruiting and retaining excellent people is key to its continued success. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background complemented by good interpersonal skills. We are looking for people who want the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of a company that has a commitment to excellence, pride in our work and a strong belief in the value brought by dedicated professionals. Currently Seeking:
Scientific/Clinical Project Leader
Cambridge Biomedical, a specialized CRO partnering with clients to provide Custom Solutions for Life Sciences Companies™ is seeking a Project Leader to manage assigned projects and proactively manage sponsor/Cambridge Biomedical relationships to ensure the successful completion of projects. The Project Leader will:
- Have overall responsibility for the scientific conduct of assigned projects
- Confirm the compliance of the project in accordance with the OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice, Cambridge Biomedical and/or Sponsor SOPs, guidelines and requirements.
- Be responsible for documentation, analysis, interpretation, reporting and archiving of projects.
- Assist in the development of project plans and tracking of milestones
- Monitor the scheduling and technical performance of clinical programs/projects
- Develop solutions to project issues
- Act as an advisor to project teams regarding tasks and operations.
- Authorize modifications and document reasons for modifications
- Proactively identify issues and develop strategies for assuring project timelines are met and assuring quality deliverables
- Ensure protocols are available to project team, QA staff and any Principal Investigators.
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of materials for project and sponsor meetings including minutes and agendas
- Sign and date the final report accepting responsibility for the validity of the data and GLP compliance
- Archive all raw data, documentation, protocols, specimens and final reports
The position requires a minimum of a Bachelors degree in the field of Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or Biological Sciences with 3-5 years as a Project Leader with clinical experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent. A Masters and/or MBA and/or formal training in project management are highly desirable. The individual must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to define and interpret regulatory language, be familiar with GLP/CAP/CLIA regulations, and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested candidates may submit resumes and cover letter to email@example.com or click on the link above.